Saturday, February 23, 2013

caffe vero, albany.




Caffe Vero is definitely one of my favorite cafes in Albany. It is also one of the cafes that I frequent most often. The location is great, on Lark Street, and the coffee is even better. In my opinion, their coffee is some of the best in the area. Although the space is on the smaller side, there are many little tables at which you are almost always able to find a spot. In addition, there are some prime people-watching seating options along the front windows!


When I come to Caffe Vero, I usually get a cup of their freshly brewed coffee or a cappuccino. The baristas at this cafe specialize in latte art and they are all uniquely gifted. If you stop by, make sure you pick up a punch card! After ten (I think) drinks, you get one free! This is usually when I splurge for a cappuccino. In the summer, their iced coffee is delicious and if you're looking for something a little sweeter, their iced jasmine tea was pretty tasty when I tried it this past summer. During the warmer months, this is a great place to stop by for you caffeine fix before wandering around Washington Park. On an ideal summer day off, I like to stroll down to Dove & Hudson for a browse and then read for a bit in Caffe Vero's cozy atmosphere.



I also have to give Caffe Vero some props for their display of local artists' photography. I appreciate cafes that provide a space for locals to showcase their work.



Caffe Vero's Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 7am-8pm
Friday: 7am-9pm
Saturday: 8am-9pm
Sunday: 8:30am-7pm

Thanks for reading!

xoxo
Cara




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...