Wednesday, May 9, 2012

lost at sea

lost at sea by the girl who tamed the tiger
This photograph makes me want to take pictures with an actual camera more. I've been spoiled by my iPhone being "good enough" and probably even better than that, so I've neglected to carry around the bulk of an actual camera. It also takes so much longer to upload digital photos and edit them and it takes even longer to get film developed and then scan them into my computer. However, I've been a lot more driven to put in these extra efforts lately because I know that in the end they really make me happy. For instance, I absolutely love making art or doing anything crafty, but sometimes I just feel too exhausted or lazy to do it. However, not a single time that I've pushed myself to do it anyway have I regretted it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...