Tuesday, June 26, 2012

mini business cards by moo!

Yesterday, my mini business cards came in the mail. I ordered them from a company named MOO, believe it or not. MOO allows you so much flexibility on your business cards for a decent price. I got a pack of 100 and if I wanted to, I could have had 100 different photo printed on the cards, at no extra cost. I chose to go with 10 copies of 10 different photographs I'd taken.

When they arrived in the mail, I was so pleased with everything, even down to the packaging:





In my opinion, the cards themselves came out really well and look of high quality. The cards are thick, which I like, and the photographs printed upon them are beautiful and true to the originals.




I also like how much flexibility they gave me with how I wanted the back of the cards to look.



Honestly, I don't know if I could be more satisfied with how these cards came out! They make me so happy just to look at. It's going to be hard giving them away... lol


2 comments:

  1. I got Moo cards too! Yours are so gorgeous! I'll trade one if you'll trade one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute cards you have shared..i might need such design for Metal business cards..thanks you share it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...