Wednesday, February 13, 2013

my 5 favorite instagrammers!

Alice Gao
Instagram name: alice_gao
images from Alice Gao's Instagram page.
I've written about Alice Gao's blog and photography in a previous post. I love the simplicity and clean lines of her photos. I'm also a sucker for breakfast and coffee/tea photography. She is probably my #1 favorite Instagrammer.


Gabriel Flores
Instagram name: gabrielflores
images from Gabriel Flores's Instagram page.
I began following Gabriel Flores recently. He has some of the most photographically exquisite images on Instagram. I love his use of shadow and reflection. A majority of his photos are taken in New York City.


Bonnie Tsang
Instagram name: bonnietsang
images from Bonnie Tsang's Instagram page.
Bonnie Tsang's Instagram is a true combination of fun and skill. Many of her photos bring a little smile to my face. She frequently posts images of her adorable daughter. She also posts many cafe images, which I love.


Sandra Juto
Instagram name: sandra juto
images from Sandra Juto's Instagram page.
I'm not sure how I stumbled upon Sandra Juto's Instagram, but I'm so glad that I did. Her photos make me long for Europe and most of them seem to have a vintage quality which is very aesthetically pleasing.

Steph Goralnick
Instagram name: sgoralnick
images from Steph Goralnick's Instagram page.
Steph Goralnick's Instagram photos are breathtaking. She posts many photos of New York City, but she also travels around a fair bit. Recently, she's even posted some photos that are taken from the airplane looking down over the earth.


I hope you enjoyed viewing these talented Instagrammers' beautiful images. If you'd like to follow me on Instagram, my username is amourbrillant!

xoxo
Cara


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...